We’re ‘xcited to announce that the latest XCITE Mobile Application is in the final stages of development. Community members are invited to beta test the latest build of XCITE Mobile app V0.6. Testing will allow you to try out the wallet’s many cool features and help us find any bugs, in addition to learning more about our highly advanced product. Once testing is complete, we will finalize the wallet for public release and larger testnets.
How to Install the Mobile Application?
If you have a prior version of XCITE Mobile installed, it is highly recommended that you uninstall them. To install our latest beta release , please follow these directions:
Android Mobile Device: Use this link to install XCITE Mobile V0.6.
Beta Test Instructions
Once you install the beta release on to your device:
1) Create an account with a username of your choice and password.
2) On the home page, you will see FIVE different coins: XFUEL, XBY, BTC, ETH and XTEST.
XTEST is our TESTNET coin that will be used to test our XTRABYTES Network. Please click on the TESTNET icon and create a wallet. Make a backup of your wallet’s private keys
3) Please join this discord group and share your XTEST public receiving address to request your XTEST coins.
4) Once you receive your XTEST coins, you can send them to other addresses mentioned in the discord group and also test various options and features available within the app.
5) Please report any issues or bug in the discord group.
The focus of this test is the capabilities of XCITE mobile, rather than the actual network. We have not yet connected our new network or full POSIGN technology, but we are very interested to see how XCITE mobile performs on regular networks.
Join the fun so you can see it yourself.
For additional information, you could visit: