Given that so many people have waited more than 3 years to plug into the XTRABYTES STATIC network – and launch their Level 1 STATIC nodes, we are happy to announce the time has come!!
Imagine the patience and belief these people must have to not break these wallets which each contain 500,000 XBY, so that they can be part of the XTRABYTES™ success story – Thank you all for your patience!
As you may remember, for the last several months we have been utilizing a network of Genesis nodes for testing our network. What will happen next is that the level 1 nodes from the XTRABYTES STATIC Network will be connected, thus creating a far more robust and secure network that has been scaled up considerably. The anticipated result is a strong working (live) network that application developers can connect their projects to via the API endpoints we provide.
It should be noted that we’re calling this our LITE NETWORK since we will be continuously expanding its capabilities over the coming weeks/months. In the meantime, we will continue to utilize the messaging services of the RabbitMQ technology.
Therefore, we can anticipate the connection of Levels 2 & 3 in the future, which will then allow us to connect to the full PoSign™ algorithm. And once the development team completes all the remaining programming for the full XTRABYTES STATIC Network and the newly invented communications protocol, we will then remove the RabbitMQ messaging service.
Finally, we will also be moving forward with our network patent applications for what we believe will be the most revolutionary part of our technology (network and communications).
This connection process will be broken into 2 stages:
Stage 1 is for team members who will be creating documentation for everyone else. This process can start immediately, which also gives our developers some time to add a few more features.
Stage 2 is for everyone else and will occur about 3 – 4 weeks later.
What comes next for you?
- We will provide an installation file for you to download.
- We will provide an instructions guide.
- Group and personal assistance will be available.
What do you need to get started?
- You need a server or computer (your own, or VPS).
- Strong, reliable and fast internet connection is preferred (better for you also).
- Ability to operate 24/7 (you don’t earn rewards if offline – depending on installation of the rewards mechanism which is slated to be ready for Stage 2).
- The server, VPS or VM needs to run the Debian 9 OS and needs a minimum of 50 GB of storage and 2 GB of RAM for best performance. Although it should be noted that there is no minimum for functionality – you just will not compete with stronger setups for the available rewards.
- Starting with the least expensive package in regards to bandwidth will be sufficient in the early going.
- If you are not already in the group, contact @Donovan#2539 or @TimDW#9179 with proof of ownership of a STATIC wallet and we will add you to the STATIC owners support group on Discord.
When will this start?
Stage 1 will begin immediately and then we will start to roll out Stage 2 ASAP as there are just some final touches being addressed at this time. If there is likely to be a delay for any reason, we will let you know.
Get ready! Get Set!!
Want to become part of the XTRABYTES STATIC Network?
If you are interested in registering a node with the XTRABYTES STATIC Network, there is still plenty of opportunity to do so. At the time of writing, the following availability applies to the 3 Levels:
- Level 1 – 116 STATIC nodes available
- Required deposit – 500,000 (XBY/XFUEL)
- Requirement of 330,000 XBY and 170,000 XFUEL
- Level 2 – 978 STATIC nodes available
- Required deposit – 250,000 (XBY/XFUEL)
- Minimum of 80,000 of both coins (remaining 90,000 can be either)
- Level 3 – 2036 STATIC nodes available
- Required deposit – 125,000 (XBY/XFUEL)
- Minimum of 40,000 of both coins (remaining 45,000 can be either)
Take note that the remaining 116 Level 1’s could disappear quickly since we are now starting to connect them. So, don’t delay if you want one.
On that note, you must know that we do not have the GUI available for an easier registration process as of yet ( its on the radar but other GUI work has a higher priority at this time ). So, we suggest you dig in and with our assistance you will be able to register your node.
If you still need to purchase more coins, there are 3 exchanges we are listed on currently where you can make your purchases:
Regarding the Level 2 and Level 3 STATIC nodes, these will each be activated on the XTRABYTES STATIC Network as soon as the Level 1 structure has been completed and any/all bugs sorted out. Once again, if you do not have all your coins yet, pay close attention to the exchanges because we have seen considerable price volatility in recent months, so you may be able to catch a discount before its too late.
In closing, I would like to say that this upcoming period will be one of the most exciting and hands on experiences of our time with XTRABYTES. This is the starting point we have all been waiting for and although there are many changes to come as we complete the development of our full network, getting started is the critical moment.
Finally, remember this is the starting point of our network and it is important to curb your expectations of rewards in the early going. In order to earn rewards, we have to have users paying for applications that are running – this will come in time. For now, we are connecting the network so that the users and applications have somewhere to do business.
We look forward to you joining us!
The XTRABYTES Team