Community members, here is your chance to stroke your innate creativity and design skills to win a bounty in our content creation campaign. All you need to do is produce and share promotional content for the XTRABYTES project & upcoming documentary.
To propel our marketing blitz, we invite our talented community members (present and future) to submit and market their content to promote the upcoming documentary release and the XTRABYTES project in general. It is suggested that these videos (vines, vlogs, etc) be about 30 seconds, but longer submissions are also accepted without prejudice.
Content Creation Campaign:
Rules of the Weekly & Grand Prize Contests, and How to Submit Entries
1. Create a multimedia content (video/vines/tiktok/ etc) that promotes the upcoming XTRABYTES Documentary. In addition to the documentary promotion, you may also choose to promote the XTRABYTES Project as well. There is no time limit on the content you create. However, it is suggested that it be about 30 seconds. There will be no penalty for going over this limit.
2. Upload and promote your content to YouTube and to the cloud (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc)
3. Share your content on social media platforms: Twitter (make sure to upload the video directly on twitter for more exposure) and Uptrennd (www.uptrennd.com/cryptocurrency_&_blockchain).
NOTE: Usage of bots is not permitted.
4. Fill this google form. [Enter discord/telegram ID, Email-id, XFUEL address, XBY address, Social Media posts, etc]
5. An XTRABYTES Team member will share your submission’s YouTube link in the #promo-contest channel within the XTRABYTES Public Discord as well as on the XTRABYTES social channels.
6. Each individual can submit a maximum of 2 unique entries per week, for the entire contest duration.
7. The contest duration is 4 weeks. It starts at 7 pm GMT of 4th June, 2020 and ends at 7 pm GMT of 2nd July, 2020.
8. There will be a total of FOUR weekly events as follows:
Weekly Contest – 1
Duration: 7 pm GMT of 4th June, 2020 to 7 pm GMT of 11th June, 2020.
Weekly Contest – 2
Duration: 7 pm GMT of 11th June, 2020 to 7 pm GMT of 18th June, 2020.
Weekly Contest – 3
Duration: 7 pm GMT of 18th June, 2020 to 7 pm GMT of 25th June, 2020.
Weekly Contest – 4
Duration: 7 pm GMT of 25th June, 2020 to 7 pm GMT of 2nd July, 2020.
Upon confirming the validity of a weekly contest (discussed below), all the valid submissions will be analyzed using an algorithm (discussed later in this article) to award the weekly prizes and the grand prize.
The top three winners of each valid weekly contest will be declared within 72 hours of its end time.
Terms for Validity of the Weekly Event
- For a weekly contest to be valid, there must be at least 10 unique submissions during that 7 days corresponding to that weekly contest; and
- There must be at least 100 social media impressions recorded during that weekly contest’s duration (7 days) for a submission to qualify as a valid entry. The definition of social media Impressions for the purpose of this contest(s) is detailed in the later section of this document.
1st Prize – Coins to fill an entire L3 node
2nd Prize – 50k XFUEL
3rd Prize – 25k XFUEL
NOTE: For the four weekly 1st prizes, CCRevolution will personally contribute 40,000 XBY tokens. The remaining 85,000 XFUEL will come from the funds allocated for the bounty program. For the four 2nd and four 3rd prizes, XFUEL will come from the funds allocated for the bounty program.
9. The grand prize will be declared on 9th July, 2020 to allow a week’s time for social impact. All the videos submitted during the contest duration (till 7 pm GMT of 1st July, 2020) will be considered for this award pending eligibility and validity of the contest as discussed below:
Terms for Validity of the Grand Prize
- There must be a total of at least 10,000 social media impressions recorded for all the videos submitted during the entire contest duration. The definition of social media Impressions for the purpose of this contest(s) is detailed in the later section of this document.
An L1 Legacy node will be transferred by CCRevolution to the winner once XTRABYTES Ltd. develops the infrastructure to support node transfers.
Content Creation Campaign:
The Mechanism to Select Winners
The breakdown of the scoring weights used in this contest is shown below in Table 1. The maximum score a submission can obtain is 100 out of 100.
The graphics team will consider the quality of the entire production, originality, details, creativity and technical aspects weight while scoring the submissions for the content creation campaign.
The marketing team will consider the social impressions and engagement made by the content. This will be based on the social impressions created by the promotional content on the following social media platforms as shown in Table 2. The social media impressions made by a submission is counted as the sum of impressions made by the content on the following three social media platforms. To understand how this is calculated, please see Table 2.
NOTE: Data corresponding to the end time of each weekly contest will be used to assess “Social Media Impressions”. For the grand prize, the data as of 7 pm GMT of 9th July, 2020 will be considered.
The remainder of the XTRABYTES team and the community do not have to follow a specific criteria while casting their votes or up-votes.
The exact scoring algorithm can be seen here.
Terms and Conditions
- XTRABYTES Ltd. reserves the right to use and share the submissions at its discretion on social media.
- All content submitted to this competition must adhere to relevant trademark and copyright laws. Any content found to be in breach of these laws shall be removed from the competition and the submitting party may be held liable for damages incurred.
- We reserve the right to modify the rules and the prizes of the present campaign at any point, without prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the campaign at any time and without notice. Any cancellation or rescheduling of the campaign will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by XTRABYTES Ltd.
- By entering the contest, You, the contestant, agree to release and hold harmless XTRABYTES Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and managers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Team members of XTRABYTES Ltd. are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Learn more about our recent initiative to raise funds for Exchange Listings. At the moment, we have already negotiated an agreement with a Top 50 Exchange to list XBY and XFUEL coins. The exchange we have chosen is a safe, reliable and user-friendly trading platform. It’s also globally available and has the added bonus of a strong Asian presence.
CREATE, COMPETE and CONQUER!
Observations and Suggestions
- When using tags in social media, no more that 5 or 6 should be used in any single post (preferably as low as 4) to avoid looking like spam.
- Tags should generally be relevant to the post, like things covering blockchain, crypto, fintech. data, etc. But you may find it appropriate to use more general tags such as USA, TV Documentaries or Bounties that are relevant to our scenario.
- You may wish to use @ tags for individuals and entities who are industry influencers.
- Avoid using totally unrelated tags just because they are trending such as #blacklivesmatter #covid – these are important subjects but are no way related to what we are trying to achieve and can be seen in a “jumping on the band wagon” sort of a light.