Welcome to our monthly On The Pulse! This past month we’ve had a ramp up in development and our marketing department is showing steady growth, some of which we would like to share with you today. As it may be obvious by now, the 7th of each month will be dedicated to updates that focus on community & company progress. The 21st, however, will be reserved exclusively for development updates. We might even do a different format for the 7th if it calls for it. And to clarify, we will not be discussing patent progress in this update.
So let’s get right to it!
We are thrilled to announce that the XTRABYTES™ founders are finalizing details to hire a Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer. We expect their onboarding will be instrumental in the leadership and direction of XTRABYTES™. Due to legal obligations and requirements from their current employer, we cannot share their names until a few weeks time. With that said, we will be posting individual profiles of each candidate as soon as we are able to do so.
Will a roadmap be developed now that we have new leadership?
- The new leadership team will be reviewing all aspects of the business in order to determine the fastest and most effective way to harness the current roadmap with a new roadmap that aligns with the vision of the founders of the company.
How will the two new roles be compensated?
- The leadership will be compensated via XFUEL, which will be aligned with the success of the company.
Will the CEO & COO be anonymous?
- Although we have yet to publicly identify the new leadership team, we believe announcing their imminent onboarding helps build greater trust and transparency within the community. We intend to provide our community with full disclosure shortly.
Will they be in charge of executive decisions or will they answer to CCR and Borzalom? What will that relationship look like?
- Executive decisions will come from the CEO, the COO, and the executive management team. The management team will be executing CCR and Borzalom’s vision and communicating back ideas and developments designed to enhance that vision.
Will CCR and/or Borzalom’s roles change?
- CCR and Borzalom intend to focus more on their particular strengths – once the leadership team is established. Leading the company will become a more collaborative effort from the executive management team down.
Will they be in communication with the law firm?
- The new leadership team will serve as the liaison between the legal department, the operating company, and the founders via quarterly business reviews.
XCITE™ Mobile Design
Although we would typically reserve this for a development update, we thought it would be fun to show some of the really cool mobile work our design team is producing. Below is a video showing a preliminary design made by our lead UI designer, @Goldeneye. We are in no way confirming that this is the final design so please take this with a grain of salt. Many more iterations, changes, and user testing sessions are needed before officially confirming a build for XCITE™ Mobile.
Motion Graphics by @Ilias
We’ve recruited three new team members to the Visuals and Audio team within our Art Department. That includes two 3D motion graphics specialists and a music producer for custom tunes. Below is a quick snippet of what’s to come.
Motion Graphics by @Ilias
We plan to launch several more videos including:
- Tutorial Videos: These videos will be live on the Zendesk and tackle FAQs like basic wallet instructions, back-up procedures, import & export protocols, etc.
- Promotional Videos: We think it’s nice to highlight our focus on transparency and to get the word out. These videos are intended to do just that.
- Story & Content Videos: We fully intend to showcase our technology’s many exciting features. These videos will help highlight those features for general audiences.
- Global Videos: Have you ever asked yourself “What is XTRABYTES™?” These videos will be larger in scope and address any questions new investors have.
Blog & Web Traffic
The XTRABYTES™ blog continues to gather an audience. As you can see below, blog readership began gaining traction after the new website was launched. And yes, those readership spikes are related to The Pulse and the Development Updates! While we love to write about XTRABYTES™, we’re broadening the blog’s scope with regard to topics. Likewise, we’re aggressively seeking out guest bloggers as well. If you know of anyone interested in writing about crypto or the general blockchain industry, please contact our Copy Manager at [email protected]
Bounty Campaign Results
We’ve got some seriously awesome bounty hunters out there! Several weeks ago our bounty program went live. This gave our community an opportunity to contribute with meaningful content across several of our social channels, and boy have they been busy!
From the get-go, we received numerous Twitter submissions about the potential impact XTRABYTES™ will have upon the crypto world.
We’ve also had writers submit blog content, whether to mention XTRABYTES’™ capacity to develop Dapps in any language or discuss our novel consensus algorithm.
Youtube creators have also been active by promoting the overall mission of XTRABYTES™. If you enjoy their content let the creators know by giving a Like on their videos!
As you can see, many crypto enthusiasts are actively engaged with promoting our vision and we couldn’t be happier. They’re also joining our Discord and becoming members of our community. For that reason we would like to thank each and every one of you for putting the effort into pushing our project forward. We can’t wait to see future submissions!
If you’re interested in contributing, head to our official bounty page. We thoroughly evaluate every contribution and reward XFUEL™ accordingly.
Don’t forget folks, we are actively looking for developers. If you are interested please send your resume and a brief bio to [email protected]
We also have a #suggestions channel on discord for any member seeking to help move the project forward. While we understand that any ambitious venture is likely to attract criticism (both founded and unfounded), we believe proactive and positive suggestions can be much more constructive for all involved in the end.
Until next time,
The XTRABYTES Team