XTRABYTES – New website launch!
April 13th, 2018
Dear community members,
We are excited to announce the launch of our new website! Our web address remains the same, but all the content has been replaced:
Although we had intended to launch the new website last week (as an anniversary gift), we were forced to delay due to several setbacks. We hope this new website makes up for that! Please note that the site still requires further modifications and that various sections have yet to be added. A great deal more work has to be completed before it is finalized.
Launching a new website is allowing us to seamlessly rebrand the XTRABYTES image as well. As with any rebranding effort, we have carefully considered what first impressions we would like to convey and how we would like to be perceived. As such, we have employed several strategic keywords and phrases to describe our products. We have also incorporated these items in our redirection text for readers seeking additional information.
Designed to showcase all other modules, XCITE is the primary product we intend to promote to the cryptocurrency world. Once completed, XCITE will supply all the necessary components needed to run our platform. Therefore, we have selected XCITE as the first item to discuss on the website’s homepage. In addition, the homepage explains the project’s node structure and lists several takeaway points relating to the platform.
What is new?
- The team page lists the team members currently working on XTRABYTES in a hierarchy format. As you can see, a diverse set of talented community members are contributing to the project. Open positions within their companies are also listed and can be applied for.
- Our initiatives page displays projects that are currently in planning and development as well as those that have already been completed.
- We’re introducing an entirely new webpage dedicated to our bounties programme. Announced earlier this week, the bounties programme encourages individuals to promote XTRABYTES in exchange for XFUEL rewards. More information about these bounties can be found on the site’s bounties page.
- The blog page and the support page section have been redesigned to reflect our new branding guidelines.
- We have created a documents page to list all officially published documents relating to our products. We will be updating this page with future documents as they become available
What will be added next?
A media kit containing image files and copy guidelines will be added in the coming days for anyone seeking to to produce videos, publish articles or create other media. The kit includes official brand files, background information, and our mission statement. As previously mentioned, we will be uploading patent-related documents onto the website as well. Lastly, we are preparing translations into different languages for the website. Our translation teams will be working on this in the coming week(s), so we hope to present them as soon as they are finished.
Although much time and effort has gone into this, we still have room for improvement. If there are any features you believe are missing or want to see added, please bring them to our attention. You can do so by opening a ticket on our zendesk and selecting “Website Feedback” within the drop-down menu.
Hope you enjoy the new look!
The XTRABYTES team